- 250g sugar
- 1 juicing orange, unpeeled, cut in quarters
- 3 eggs
- 100g room temperature butter or 100ml unflavoured oil (e.g. sunflower, grape seed)
- 130g cream or 1 natural yogurt pot (around 120g)
- 250g self raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180
- Grease your mould and flour lightly. Reserve (I use paper liner so can skip this step)
- In the TM bowl put sugar, orange and eggs. 3 min, 37degrees, speed 5
- Add the butter and cream. Mix 5 seconds speed 4
- Add the flour, and salt. Programme 15sec speed 3.
- Finish by folding it with the spatula.
- Pour it onto prepared mould, gently tap onto counter to get rid of bubbles. Make sure surface is even. The mould should not be more than half full. In the oven for 30 min approx.
Suggestion: Before putting in the oven, you can sprinkle with sugar to create a little crust, or after cooked, dust with icing sugar.