- The Basic Cookbook is your template to adapt your own favourite recipes
- Butterfly whisk: Never above speed 4
- Push the lid flat. The arms will break if you consistently use them to close the lid. The arms are designed just for locking the lid.
- Quick Wash: 60 seconds, 60 Degrees, Speed 6
- To get the last bits of dough out, spin the blades. A couple of seconds on speed 9 should do the trick. Then, with a little bit of the dogh between your fingers, tap and lift the spun dough from the sides of the bowl.
- To power down, always press the dial on the right a few seconds, just like when you power down a computer. Do not use the wall plug or switch.
- Do not slide your TM. The sensitive feet are your weighing scales. Look after them.
- Generally speaking:
Speed 1-4 stirring and whipping
Speed 5-6 chopping
Speed 7-10 blending and grinding
- Some of my favourite online resources:
- Go to the following link for a list of easy recipes for Thermomix beginners assembled by bloggers ThemOMG: You click on the recipe title and it takes you straight to the recipe. .