It is national chocolate week! So I thought I’d share with you one of my favourite chocolate recipes for Thermomix. It is easy and fast for an everyday dessert and sophisticated enough for a dinner party too. Feel free to pimp it up with a salted caramel, or Lindt chocolate, or Ferrero Rocher in the middle…
For 6 units:
170g cooking chocolate min 70%
170g softened butter
3 egg yolks
1. Pre heat your oven at 240C. Grease your ramekins or use silicon moulds.
2. Put the chocolate in the bowl in large chunks and grate 20sec progressive speed 5-10. 3. Add the butter and programme 3 min 80C speed 2.
4. Add eggs, yolks, sugar. Mix 30sec speed 3.
5. Add flour and mix 15 sec speed 3.
6. Pour mix into your moulds. You can now refrigerate them and pop them in the oven just when you need them.
7. Bake in the oven for approximately 7 min. Tip out of the moulds and serve immediately.